Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Rochester, NY (Greece, NY)
• Diagnose mechanical, electrical, and engine vehicle malfunctions, make appropriate repairs, including disassembling and assembling engines and other operating parts of vehicles;
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition;
• Repair vehicle systems, diesel fuels systems and components such as tuning motors, testing compression, adjusting clutches and brakes, changing and charging batteries;
• Perform hydraulic services and minor body work (front ends, fenders, upholstery, etc) for the purpose of maintaining the appearance and safe operation of the vehicles;
• Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications;
• Prepare and maintain records related to repair, parts and labor costs, inventory, state inspections, and work orders;
• Proven knowledge of machines, tools and portable power equipment, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
At least 6 months of proven experience in Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Technician/all rel.
Minimum Associate’s Degree in Mechanics, Diesel Technician, Automotive Repair and all related.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org